You Are Important to Us
We hope we are your preferred ruggedized computers and peripherals vendor. If there is any way we can make our products or services better, please let us know by Contacting Us Online. Or by calling us at 855-872-5888.
Returns and Replacements
Customers wishing to return products for a refund, credit and/or exchange may do so within 30 days from the original invoice date. A 15% Re-stocking fees will be charged for returning HPC Cluster and Industrial Computer products. A 5% Re-stocking fees will be charged for returning Component and Rack Accessory products. The following products are non-returnable:
1. Products that have been physically damaged or modified
2. Products that are part of special orders or custom built units
3. Books, Kits, Software and OEM systems are non-returnable
4. Products that are ordered with “Non-returnable” notation on the invoice or quotation sheet
5. Products that are ordered in volume quantities:
HPC Clusters – Ordered 5+ Compute/Head Units (in any assorted Configuration)
Industrial Computers – Ordered 5+ Units (in any varied configuration)
Components – Ordered 5+ Units per Part Number (or SKU)
Rack Accessories – Order 5+ Units per Part Number (or SKU)
Please fill out an online Order and Return request and we will take care of the rest.
Special Note: Returns without an RMA# will not be accepted. Returns must be shipped freight prepaid with the issued RMA# visible on the outside of the box.
We Accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal payments for online order. The credit card holder must have a valid credit card billing address in either United States or Canada. We only ship to credit card holder's valid credit card or PayPal address.
Cashier Check or Money Order: You may pay by cashier check or money order in US Dollar Fund, drawn on a US bank.
Net Term Account: PCWMICRO Canada (PCWMICRO) is pleased to offer the convenience of Net Term account payment to School, Government Agencies and Fortune 1000 Companies. Please contact us for information on obtaining a Net Term account status or click here to download our New Account Application in PDF file format. Please fill out the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
School Account: School / University Purchase Orders are accepted. Click here to download School Credit Application on PDF file format.
Shipping and Delivery
Orders received via online order or phone by 1:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day (In-stock items only).
Orders received Saturday and Sunday will ship on the following Monday (except on holidays).
About 95% of orders received via the Internet by 1:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day (In-stock items only). The rest of the orders will be ship within 24 hours.
If you have an urgent order, please call us via phone and request the order to be ship via Next Day Delivery Service.
Same day shipping policy is subject to credit approval and stock availability.
Please add $5.00 for all orders less than $50.00.
Customs Duties and Taxes
PCWMICRO Canada Inc is a Canadian company with a warehouse and production facility located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. We accept orders from customers around the world (subject to Canada's Export Control restrictions).
Orders From US Customers:
1. No US Sales Tax - We do not collect the state sales taxes
2. Online Price Included Duties, Taxes and Brokerage Fees - 90% of PCWMCIRO products have no US duties or taxes. If there are any duties or taxes, we will pay them at our end. We also pay for the customs clearance fees (brokerage fees) associated with cross-border shipments. The final online checkout price is the exact price you pay and no surprise. (see FAQ for details)
Orders from Canadian Customers:
1. We collect GST and/or Provencal Taxes (Ontario, British Columbia and Quebec)
2. There aren't any duties and taxes for customers in Canada
Order from Customers outside of US and Canada:
1. Customers will need to pay for the customs duties, value added taxes
2. Additional custom brokerage fees/processing fees might be assessed by your local customs service
PCWMICRO Limited Warranty
PCWMICRO Canada (PCWMICRO) warrants following component and rack accessory products free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of one year (12 months) from the date of original purchase.
Components - Cables, CPU Coolers, Heatsink, Keyboards, Media Storage Units, Power Supplies and Power Distribution Units
Rack Accessories – Brackets, Cable Management Units, Din Rail Racks, Keyboard Drawers, LCD Monitor Keyboards, Monitor Racks, Panels, Racks & Cabinets, Rails, Screws, Nuts and Rack Shelves
PCWMICRO Canada warrants its system products free from defects in materials and workmanship for a term of two years (24 months) from the date of original purchase.
HPC Clusters – ExtermeNodes and ATXBlades
Industrial Computers - All computer systems including custom computers
Conditions of PCWMICRO® Limited Warranty are as follows:
This warranty applies for either one year or 2 years from the date of original retail purchase (see above for the product warranty period). Proof of purchase is required. This warranty is void if the product is not used, operated, repaired and maintained by the product's instruction manual.
Excluded from this warranty's coverage are:
1. Software (operating systems, custom software or drivers)
2. Repairs or replacements not performed by an authorized PCWMICRO Service Center, outside of routine maintenance as outlined in the instruction manuals
3. Parts or components not supplied by PCWMICRO or that have been modified
4. Damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, impact, abnormal wear and tear, improper storage and/or exposure to the elements, or neglect
5. Damage caused by anything other than defects in materials and workmanship
Should any failure covered by this Limited Warranty occur, the purchaser must contact PCWMICRO through our website, www.ruggedmicro.com or call 647-827-0502 for authorization and shipping information. PCWMICRO, in its sole discretion, may elect to repair, replace or refund the purchase price of any products covered by this Limited Warranty that is found to be defective, at no cost to the purchaser. Warranty returns will be processed by PCWMICRO according to standard work flow and availability of replacement parts and components. PCWMICRO will issue a prepaid shipping label for return of the product to the PCWMICRO Service Center and will also return the repaired tool freight prepaid if the repair or replacement is covered under this Limited Warranty.
PCWMICRO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LAW ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THREE YEARS.
SOME STATES IN THE U.S. AND SOME CANADIAN PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS/LIMITATIONS OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND/OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE IN THE U.S. AND FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE IN CANADA.
With the exception of any warranties implied by state or province law as limited above, the foregoing limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, guarantees, agreements, and similar obligations of PCWMICRO. No agent, representative, distributor, dealer, or employee of PCWMICRO has the authority to increase or otherwise modify the obligations or limitations of this warranty.